Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | August 18, 2010

Plexus: Fire caused by electrical appliance

The fire at EMS-provider Plexus' manufacturing facility in Oradea (Romania) has been caused by a faulty electrical appliance.
The fire at the facility in Oradea is said to have caused fire damages of up to EUR 500'000, local media reports. The EMS-provider has not yet indicated when and if production will start again.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
November 14 2017 8:30 PM V8.8.9-1