Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | June 25, 2010

Jabil: Top10 bring 60% of revenue

Jabil's Top10 customers stood for 60% of the EMS-providers revenue during fiscal 3Q.
Out of this group, 2 customers stood for 10% of the revenue each. 61% of Jabils' revenue in fiscal Q3 comes from the following segments. Data Centre IT, Mobility EMS and Digital Home Office. While the remaining 39% are contributed by the segments: Aftermarket Services, Materials Technology Services / Jabil Green Points and Defense & Aerospace / Instrumentation / Industrial / Clean Tech / Healthcare.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
October 16 2017 2:56 PM V8.8.6-2