Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
PCB | March 22, 2010

Vermeulen Printservice to change name

The Netherland based PCB producer Vermeulen Printservice have changed name.
The company will from now trade under the name V-PS.

V-PS was originally founded in 1979 by Ad Vermeulen and has approximately 60 employees today. The company's products are sold mainly in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. About 90% of the company's turnover consists of mid-end products. The remaining 10% consists of high-end products.

Note to other media. The above information has NOT been provided in any public Press Release. Republishing is strictly forbidden and would lead to prosecution.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Load more news
December 04 2017 9:30 PM V8.9.2-1