Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
© Maxim Integrated Products Components | September 19, 2011

Maxim makes organizational changes

"We are driving change from the inside out in order to build a more customer-focused culture", said Tunç Doluca, Maxim’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
The company promoted Paul McCambridge to the newly created position of Vice President of Worldwide Customer Operations. McCambridge joined the company from Xilinx, Inc., where he was Vice President of Sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). His newly consolidated organization has global reach and focuses on all customer service decisions.

Maxim has consolidated and centralized supply-chain management (SCM) under Vivek Jain, Senior Vice President of Manufacturing Operations. Jain, who joined Maxim after 14 years at Intel Corp., oversees front-end and back-end manufacturing as well as supply-chain operations. He now reports directly to Tunç Doluca.

“We are elevating the customer’s perspective and increasing Maxim’s understanding of their end markets,” Tunç Doluca explained. “This is all part of our renewed emphasis on providing better service to customers everywhere.”
Under Mr Jain’s leadership, Maxim utilizes a flexible manufacturing model, manufacturing 65% of its products in-house and partnering with foundries for the remaining 35%. During fiscal 2011, the company cut lead times in half, currently at seven weeks, while growing revenues by 25%.

To strengthen the company’s customer engagement leadership, the company has promoted three regional sales leaders to Vice President:

- Jason Green has been promoted to Vice President of Americas Sales and Corporate Distribution

- Walter Sangalli has been promoted to Vice President of EMEA Sales

- H.S. Kim has been promoted to Vice President of Korea Sales and Asia Pacific Regional Marketing

Finally, Maxim has also created regional marketing teams in all regions. These localized teams will deepen the company’s understanding of key markets and customer systems as well as cement relationships with key customers in their respective market segments.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Load more news
October 16 2017 2:56 PM V8.8.6-1