What are the iPhone 8 Plus top cost drivers? The new Apple iPhone 8 Plus, equipped with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory, carries a bill of materials (BOM) cost that comes out to USD 288.08 higher than any previous versions of the company’s smartphones...
BOM: Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far The new Samsung Galaxy S8 equipped with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory carries a bill of materials (BOM) cost that comes out to USD 301.60, much higher than for previous versions of the company’s smartphones.
Did we just tear down the iPad Air again? Apple likes to talk big about innovating. Every device is thinner, faster, "funner." Recently they brought the world a four-year-old iPad Air with some new jewelry (A9 processor and Touch ID) and called it the canonical iPad.
Microsoft's Surface Dial turns up for a teardown Tearing down Microsoft’s Surface Studio on Monday last week wasn’t enough. You deserve more. So we pulled out the Surface Dial to see what makes this accessory tick. Or in this case, what makes it click … and spin.
Inside the Microsoft Surface Studio Apple forgot to update iMacs this year, so Microsoft did it instead: enter the Surface Studio. In all honesty, the Studio is actually closer to a giant Surface Pro mounted on top of a Mac Mini, but with an iMac’s sense of style and some sweet...
Nintendo Switch probably won’t burn your hands When you're designing a portable console, you need a huge battery, you need to keep...
We tore down the Touch Bar (and the 13’’ MacBook Pro attached to it). Let’s start off with what Apple’s Touch Bar-equipped 13" MacBook Pro isn’t: it definitely isn’t a “touched up” version of the function key’d 13" MBP we tore down last time.
The PS4 got a job and gained some weight Do you even lift, Pro? The PS4 Pro is bigger and heavier than the original, and after a thorough teardown we attribute a lot of that heft to power requirements.
iFixit: AirPods are disposable and unrecyclable Apple AirPods are finally here. Eager to see what’s inside, the guys at iFixit ripped them open...
German Engineering on the test bench As a company located in Germany, we are proud to announce the first German...
Evertiq in PicturesCheck out our official Instagram-Account.
- STM32 hands-on workshop: Connect your long-range network to the cloud-611.22. 2017
- Moving from 8 to 32 bits hands-on workshop-311.23. 2017
- Moving from 8 to 32 bits hands-on workshop-411.24. 2017
- STM32 hands-on workshop: Connect your long-range network to the cloud-711.28. 2017
- STM32 hands-on workshop: Connect your long-range network to the cloud-811.28. 2017
- Simplifying Microsoft Azure Connectivity with the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit-111.30. 2017
- Simplifying Microsoft Azure Connectivity with the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit-212.05. 2017
- Moving from 8 to 32 bits hands-on workshop-512.06. 2017
- Semicon Japan12.13. 2017
- Moving from 8 to 32 bits hands-on workshop-612.13. 2017
- Complete NFC solution for embedded applications hands-on workshop-412.13. 2017
- STMicro and Objenious collaborate to speed connection of IoT nodes to LoRa® networks
- KPS-MCC C0G high temperature 200 degree celsius bulk capacitance solution
- FieldFox is the world’s most integrated handheld RF and microwave analyzer
- New BLUETOOTH® Controller Provides Wireless, Web-Based Access Control
- Wirepas Connectivity now available on Telit multifrequency radio module RE866
Most ReadLoad more news