BOM: Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far The new Samsung Galaxy S8 equipped with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory carries a bill of materials (BOM) cost that comes out to USD 301.60, much higher than for previous versions of the company’s smartphones.
Did we just tear down the iPad Air again? Apple likes to talk big about innovating. Every device is thinner, faster, "funner." Recently they brought the world a four-year-old iPad Air with some new jewelry (A9 processor and Touch ID) and called it the canonical iPad.
Microsoft's Surface Dial turns up for a teardown Tearing down Microsoft’s Surface Studio on Monday last week wasn’t enough. You deserve more. So we pulled out the Surface Dial to see what makes this accessory tick. Or in this case, what makes it click … and spin.
Inside the Microsoft Surface Studio Apple forgot to update iMacs this year, so Microsoft did it instead: enter the Surface Studio. In all honesty, the Studio is actually closer to a giant Surface Pro mounted on top of a Mac Mini, but with an iMac’s sense of style and some sweet...
Nintendo Switch probably won’t burn your hands When you're designing a portable console, you need a huge battery, you need to keep it cool...
We tore down the Touch Bar (and the 13’’ MacBook Pro attached to it). Let’s start off with what Apple’s Touch Bar-equipped 13" MacBook Pro isn’t: it definitely isn’t a “touched up” version of the function key’d 13" MBP we tore down last time.
The PS4 got a job and gained some weight Do you even lift, Pro? The PS4 Pro is bigger and heavier than the original, and after a thorough teardown we attribute a lot of that heft to power requirements.
iFixit: AirPods are disposable and unrecyclable Apple AirPods are finally here. Eager to see what’s inside, the guys at iFixit ripped them open...
German Engineering on the test bench As a company located in Germany, we are proud to announce the first German...
Fashionably late (to market), but smartly dressed When the Oculus Rift shipped way back in March, it was missing something the...
How do you open the iPhone 7 Plus? Courage. We mustered up the courage to complete our first of three teardowns: the iPhone 7 Plus.
Sony just won the VR battle The 2016 VR battle rages on. Sony just threw their hat into the ring, debuting their...
Apple Watch Series 2: Same same, but different Last time we had an Apple Watch on our teardown table, we encountered the tiniest tri-point...
- Photonic Integration Conference09.26. 2017
- Energy Independent Electric Vehicles09.27. 2017
- TEC Lund09.28. 2017
- Internet of People Event10.03. 2017
- London Space Week10.04. 2017
- Workshop: IT Security for Connected/Autonomous Cars10.17. 2017
- ELIV (ELectronics In Vehicles)10.18. 2017
- Aluminium USA 201710.25. 2017
- FABTECH11.06. 2017
- Semicon Europe11.14. 2017
Evertiq in PicturesCheck out our official Instagram-Account.
- Higher power efficiency bridge rectifier products for power & switch mode power supply application
- Lattice further expands CrossLink applications with modular IP cores
- Vicor’s Power-on-Package enables higher performance for AI processors
- Toshiba launches H-Bridge driver ICs for low-voltage 2.5V drive
- Extended rail RM8 transformers from Wurth Electronics Midcom
Most ReadLoad more news